I previously mentioned that I was honored with an Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award from Anthony Lee Collins. It’s my first award–I’m still a blogging novice, so it’s all new to me–so I’m quite thrilled. Let’s get on with the proceedings:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
Thanks, Anthony! I’m appreciative not only of the award but your ongoing input.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
- I didn’t like to read or write until third grade. Now, I can’t get enough.
- I’m a second generation Tolkien fan.
- At four, my favorite movies were Fantasia and Harry and the Hendersons.
- My name was mispronounced “Brianna” at my high school graduation. I just laughed. It happens at the time. (At least it wasn’t Bryan!)
- I used to seriously want to be a space shuttle pilot. I later learned that it never would have worked because I have sinus problems, I get very motion sick, and I’m too short.
- I’ve only traveled by airplane twice.
- I’m shy. (Yes, despite acting on stage in Kidz Church. It’s a paradox for sure.)
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
May I admit something awful? I don’t yet have 15 blogging buddies. Despite having a blog for a year, it’s taken me a while to feel that I’ve learned the social mores and etiquette. Which means I’ve only begun venturing out to find other bloggers with similar interests in the past couple of weeks. So instead of looking painfully socially awkward and nominating people I’ve interacted with only a couple of times (at most) or waiting until I’ve gained more buddies, I’m going to add people as social interactions allow. So here are my deserving buddies for now. More to come soon.
(In no particular order)
- Angela at Living From Scratch
- C.B. Wentworth
- Bonnie at Unbound
- Shards of Infinity
- Colleen at Colleen’s Quest
- Feather Bird
- Ashley at The Cannon Corner
- One Girls Journey to Seek the God She Loves
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.